Important: We’ve updated our Terms and Conditions
From 11 October 2023, the terms within your Customer Contract will change. The updated terms will replace all previous versions where we have the right to update those terms from time to time. If you have a separate agreement with us for the use of our Services, these terms will not apply unless we have a right to update those terms from time to time.
You’ll find a short summary below.
We’ve made the following key changes:
- Updated our Acceptable Use Policy to ensure that the policy clearly sets out our expectation with respect to how you may and may not use our services.
- Consolidated the regional aspects of our terms, including clarification of which entity customers are contracting with as well as the applicable governing law, jurisdiction and nominated currency.
- Simplification of the notice periods we provide for when we update our terms and clarification of your rights where we take such steps.
- Clarification of when Early Termination Fee is and isn’t payable.
- Included the terms on which we may provide any professional services to you.
- Simplified our billing clauses including by inserting a standard late payment fee of 1.5% per month of the unpaid amount and included a right to apply indexation increases.
- Clarified that customers will be fully responsible any fraudulent, criminal, or malicious acts or omissions, breaches of security terms relating to API terms and failures to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and International Sending Policy.
- Clarified the circumstances in which the parties can assign or novate their rights and obligations under the Customer Contract.
- Included a right of termination if an account remains inactive for a period of 12 months or more.
Please reach out to us at any time. We’ll be happy to help.